Poultry Power is an easy to feed conditioning supplement, containing a natural source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and Vitamin E that helps to support health, vitality and appearance of your bird.
Approved for use on poultry of all classes.
Adult Chickens, Chicks, Turkeys, Waterfowl, Pigeons, Game Birds, and other fowl.
- Helps to support health, vitality and appearance
- Supports colorful, shiny and thick plumage
- Rich source of Omega 3 & 6 plus Vitamin E
- May help to increase Omega 3 & 6 content of eggs
- Promotes increased energy which may boost egg production
- Provides added nutritional support needed during the molting process
Soybean oil, lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, Dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E supplement).
Mixing with feed: Mix 10-20 mL per pound of feed.
(15 mL = ½ oz.) (5 mL = 1 tsp)
Large breeds: 5-7 ½ mL per day
Small breeds: 2 ½-5 mL per day
>10lbs: 7 ½-10 mL per day
<10lbs: 10-20 mL per day
Ducks: 5-7 ½ mL per day
Geese: 7 ½-10 mL per day
Show: 2 ½ mL per day
Racing: 1 ¼- 2 ½ mL per day
Pea Fowl: 2 ½-5 mL per day
Guinea Fowl: 2 ½-5 mL per day
Pheasants: 2 ½-5 mL per day
Chukars: 1 ¼- 2 ½ mL per day
Quail: 1 ¼ mL per day
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Poultry Power||7-45801-10611-6||16 oz.||6||7|
|Poultry Power||7-45801-10612-3||32 oz.||6||13|