Dura-Pen is indicated for the treatment of the following bacterial infections in beef cattle due to penicillin-susceptible microorganisms that are susceptible to the serum levels common to this particular dosage form, such as: Bacterial Pneumonia (Shipping Fever Complex), Upper Respiratory Infections such as Rhinitis or Pharyngitis Blackleg.
Beef Cattle ONLY
- Effective dual-acting...Penicillin G Procaine and Penicillin G Benzathine
- Dual activity - both fast acting and long-lasting
- Broad spectrum of activity
- Efficient and economical - reduces time, labor, and stress associated with frequent injections
- Strong brand name recognition
- Attractive label for strong shelf-appeal
Each mL of suspension contains:
Penicillin G Benzathine - 150,000 units
Penicillin G Procaine - 150,000 units
Beef Cattle– 2ml per 150 lbs. of body weight given subcutaneously only. See package insert for complete instructions and precautions.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|