Calcium Drench Plus Vitamins is indicated for use before and after freshening as a milk fever preventative. This product can also be used as an appetite stumulant after calving.
- Fast-acting aid in the prevention of milk fever
- Contains B vitamins - stimulates the appetite
- Contains Propylene glycol - provides instant energy
- Can be administered safely and efficiently with a drench gun
- Reduces production costs by helping to prevent weight loss and decreased milk production
- More economical compared to other preventatives and treatments - you can prevent milk fever in more animals for less money
- Easier to administer to a large number on animals compared to other preventatives
Calcium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Propylene glycol, Potassium chloride, Riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B12 supplement, Thiamin HCl, Pyridoxin HCl and D-calcium Pantothenate
Calcium (Ca), Min. - 25gm, 12.7%
Calcium (Ca), Max. - 32gm, 15.2%
Provide 200mL precalving and another 200mL post calving. Administer using a drench gun. The drench should be administered slowly between the cheek and the teeth. Do not administer to a cow without a swallowing reflex.
|Name||Code||Unit Size||Case Size||Case Weight|
|Calcium Drench Plus Vitamins||